Hold Onto Hope ❤
Chapter 1
Saturday 1 September 2012 | 09:38 | 0 comments




Hey peeps!
Wondering why did I change my blog to one that looks exactly the same as the old one?
Firstly, I wanted to have the same email address for everything to avoid confusion; 
Blog, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and etc.
Secondly, since I'm creating a new blog, why not create a better blog address too? 

So my very first posting for this new blog is again regarding my studies. Yes, again.
Bored of reading the plain and dry stories of mine? 
I'm sorry about that but my life is just revolving around the same people, places and issues.
And the most "interesting" of all would most probably be my studies.
Well, maybe my studies are the only things going through changes and development.

I have a good news and a bad news to be shared this time round.

The good news is I'm officially an ACCA student.
That means I have successfully passed CAT/FIA without any casualties.

And here comes the bad bad news.
ACCA is nothing like CAT/FIA. Nothing.
The effort an ACCA student has to put forth is double of CAT/FIA.

That's about it. 
I really really do hope my next post would be something much more interesting.

To all those people out there whose life may not be smooth sailing;
Hold onto hope, alright? :)



| Newer Post