Hold Onto Hope ❤
Chapter 2
Monday 17 September 2012 | 10:05 | 0 comments






Aloha!
Finally a post that has zero relation my studies.
Awesome!
Well, 14th of September 2012 was my 19th birthday.
My very last teenage year.
This question comes to my mind very often.
"What have I achieved?"
And honestly, until now my answer has not changed.
"Nothing."
No matter what, I believe one day my answer will be, "something".
The main thing I actually wanted to share today is about my birthday celebration on the 13th of September.
It was supposed to be a surprise birthday party but...
Hahaha. Though it turned out to be not-so-surprised, it was still an awesome one!
I actually thought that they will only give me a surprise on my exact birthday so I dressed sloppily.
Aiya, wasted!
I was even asked by the restaurant staff to stand on a chair and give a speech holding a ketchup bottle.
Walao, that was a really hard time for a person who is not so good at talking like me.
Anyway, really beribu-ribu or maybe berjuta-juta terima kasih to my dear friends.
Thanks for all your effort, time and money.
I know the dinner was really pricey and that made me felt so paiseh.
P.S.: I "accidentally" saw the bill. Buahahaha
Feel so blessed to have you guys.
Thank you guys! 


Older Post | Newer Post