Hold Onto Hope ❤
Chapter 3
Thursday 18 October 2012 | 03:00 | 0 comments



Tomorrow is mock and I should be studying at this time.
Why the heck am I so free and even blogging now then?

Graduation ceremony just ended and I'm tired to death now.
I only had 4 hours of sleep yesterday night.
I really wanna sleep so much but I'm now at my mum's shop.

I don't have my books with me either.Study what? 
Will not be home until after dinner and by the time I'm home.....
This is what I will do 
So I'm just hoping for a minimum of 10 marks for Law tomorrow.
Wish me luck!

By the way, graduation went on quite well today and I have officially graduated from CAT.WOOHOOOOOOO 👏💪
This is not the end but this is only the first step.
There are a lot more challenges ahead of us.
So, be humble and keep learning in this journey called Life.




Older Post | Newer Post